Dr. Sourr’s very useful 51 motivational thoughts and quotes will change the way you think as an athlete forever.
You do not have to be an athlete to read this book you could be a person looking for motivation or a person looking for a different mind set that will help you accomplish new goals in life.
This book contains very useful wisdom that could be read and used in every single day situations of your life. After you read this book you’ll want to bring this knowledge with you everywhere you go because of the simple but very useful knowledge it contains.
7 reasons why ahtletes, coaches, trainers, teachers all over the world from amateurs to professionals have used and read Dr. Sourr’s – 51 motivational thoughts and quotes that will change the way you think as an athlete forever.
to learn new techniques that are proven to help motivate them mentally.
to become a better athlete mentally than they thought they actually were.
to develop a stronger mind set that helped them succeed in accomplishing goals and succeed in winning competitions.
to help them become motivated when they were procrastinating.
to help them become a more complete and developed athlete mentally.
to help push themselves to overcome the pains of training mentally.
to help better there self-esteem.
After you finish reading Dr. Sourr’s “51 motivational thoughts and quotes that will change the way you think as an athlete forever” you will:
1. Be able to believe that you could accomplish new goals you thought you could never accomplish
2. Know new wisdom that could even be used outside of sports
3. Learn new visualization techniques that will help you become more developed as an athlete mentally
4. Know the importance of staying positive
5. Be motivated to become better than you thought you actually were in the past
6. Be able to push your training to the next level
7. Be motivated to put this books knowledge into practice the moment you finish reading this entire book
8. Want to know more of Dr. Sourr’s knowledge because of the simple but very useful knowledge this small book contains
Tags: procrastination, motivation, overcoming, self-esteem